What is a Chiropodist?
A Chiropodist or a Podiatrist is a foot specialist. Generally, Chiropodists and Podiatrists are trained in Canada, U.S.A., England and other medically advanced countries. Chiropodists and Podiatrists are government approved foot specialists. Chiropodists and Podiatrists are primary health practitioners. (Not all foot practitioners are primary health practitioners.) All others must work under a physician referral and have certain other limitations. The good news is you do not have to have a referral to see us although we appreciate physician referrals.
Sports medicine and heel pain.
Did You Know?
What can we do?
- Arch pain, heel pain, bunions
- Tendonitis, plantar fasciitis
- Orthopaedic Shoes
- Diabetic and arthritic foot problems
- Corns, callouses, warts
- Orthotic insoles for fallen arches, sports, ankle, knee & back pain
- Custom orthotic sandals
- Nail Surgery & Other Soft Tissue Surgery